Thursday, October 13, 2016

Special Day with Studio 75

Hello lovely friends! Sharing with you a mixed media-shabby chic page that I made with the beautiful Secret Garden collection by Studio 75.
This page is about my dear niece Sabrina she turned 10 years old.
I started my page making textures in the background with a doily stencil by S75 with molding paste and threads.

I added a piece of lace  and a crochet doily.

I cut out the arrow and the sentiment from the Splash it collection and the flowers and butterflies are from the Secret Garden collection.

Products Studio 75 I used:
Secret Garden collection:  Secret 03, Secret 05,
Splash it collection:  Splash it 05
Stencil Doily

Other products:
Prima Marketing art basics: gesso, modeling paste, gel medium
art ingredients: Microbeads copper
Recollections: peach glass beads
Tresor de Luxe : Lace


Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!!Hugs! xxMarilyn


1 comment:

  1. Oh I really love this one! The lace is such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!