Friday, October 21, 2016

Remember This...My Creative Scrapboo

Hello! Today I share with you my third project with the October Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring : 49 and Market, Bo Bunny, Prima Maketing, TCS stencils and more...
My daughter have this sweet bear "Dora"since she was five years old and she celebrated her first birthday , a lovely memory that I found in my memory box.  To create all the textures in the background I worked with the TCW stencil from the kit  and one of my stuff, then I painted some of the circles in gold and pink colors. 

I made circles with the gold cord from the kit to frame my picture.

My title is  a sticker from the Bo Bunny Madeleine collection sticker sheet.

I cut out the bird house, clock, birds from one of the 49 Market papers.


Don't miss the opportunity to work with this amazing kit....find one here....http://mycreativescrapbook.com/
 October Limited Edition Kit

Thanks for stopping by...Until Next time!
Hugs!xx

Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I really love all the dots on the background!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!