Saturday, February 7, 2015

Video Tutorial!! My Creative Scrapbook LE kit

Hello! I share with you today a project and a video tutorial that I made with the beautiful February- Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring Carta Bella- Yesterday collection, Prima Marketing flowers and much more...  This page is about my lovely sister Karen, she loves bright colors so I made  a colorful page like her personality.




Other supplies I used in this page:
Jamie Dougherty Stencil Circles-# 980429, Chalkboard Paint-Color Sea Breeze, Art basics- Modeling Paste/Heavy Gesso by Prima Marketing.  Distress Marker-black soot, Distress Ink-Vintage Photo by Ranger. 7Dots Studios- Destination Unknown Stencil.

February Limited Edition for a kit go....HERE


Here's the video tutorial! Enjoy it!! Don't forget to click "like" and to subscribe to my channel! ;)


Have a great weekend!!
Until next time!
Hugs!

Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn, hope your good, lovely bright colours will pop back later to watch your tutorial x

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!