Friday, February 6, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook- February LE kit work

Hello! My Creative Scrapbook revealed all their beautiful February kits and I  share with you today two of the projects that I created with the Limited Edition kit featuring Carta Bella- Yesterday collection, Prima Marketing flowers and much more...
My first page is about my lovely niece Alma Sophia, I worked with the Open Road frames, lot of beautiful Prima flowers, the Carta Bella' chipboard and 12 x 12 Element Sheet that comes in the kit.






"Sew Sweet"

 I love the chipboards and the vintage look of some of these papers that I decided to make a card and I love the final result..




February Limited Edition Kit
Kits are available in limited quantities, so don't delay...go HERE

Thanks for your visit!
Hugs!

Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn, lovely colourful LO. Love the beautiful flowers and how you've made the photo "hanging" on ropes like a painting while the butterflie is holding up the ropes. Lovely idea.
    Your card is "sew"pretty. A little bit nostalgic and it makes me go "aaawwhh" ;p
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, your lay-out is so beautiful and unique! There are always so many pretty details to spot on your work! I also just love that elegant card. The punched details are simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!