Saturday, February 14, 2015

This is You...

Happy San Valentine's Day!  Here's a DT project that I made for 2Crafty Chipboard using their wonderful chippies. I worked with the beautiful Epiphany collection by Prima Marketing. I started to create this page making a design with the negative from the Scallop Circle Frame Borders that I painted with acrylic yellow paint.  I have used 2 different sizes, one behind the photo and another behind the title.

The Tree with Sparrow chippie goes perfect with this paper design so I painted it with acrylic paints and the added some stamping on the leaves. I painted the background with Color Blooms- Sunshine  then I added textures with a stencil and art basics- molding paste.


I coated my tittle "This is You" with gesso and acrylic paint then I stamped it and applied white paint in some areas to create light and contrast.

Supplies list:
2Crafty Chipboards

Prima Marketing:
Epiphany collection,art basics: gesso, molding paste,Color Blooms- sunshine
Stencil- checkers, Lace, flowers

Until Next time!
Hugs!xx

Marilyn



7 comments:

  1. this is so gorgeous, love all the textures and colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Marilyn! The colors are awesome and the design is amazing! I so wished I lived close by so I could visit and watch you work! Perhaps you should start doing workshops!! <3 Time for a visit to the states! lol Hus Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,wow, wow! Just love this gorgeous lay-out! So many pretty vintage accents on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Marilyn! This is the most beautiful layout I ever saw from you!!!! A little arty, a little classic and the most beautiful colors combined !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are pretty colors! How are you enjoying the states?

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!