Sunday, February 22, 2015

7Dots Studios-"Hearts" February Challenge


Hi everyone! 7Dots Studios has a new challenge this month and the theme is "Hearts" ...how lovely word to inspire me, I thought in many things but I decided to make my page about my daughter because she is a sweetheart, I have a very kind  and sweet girl.   I worked with the Thoughts Keepers collection by 7 Dots.



Some closer details...
I worked with two different stencils : Damask stencil from Soulmates collection and other from Destination Unknown collection by 7Dots Studios.  Art basics-Molding paste by Prima Marketing.

I made the design using the die cuts element from the same collection.

All these hearts are from the die cuts. Love Prima flowers!

I hope you can play along with us...for more details of this challenge go....HERE


Thanks for stopping by...until next time!
Hugs!


7 comments:

  1. I just love ho you arranged all the hearts on this lovely lay-out! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marilyn! The colors you choose here are so perfect and sweet. It makes your layout totally stunning with your gorgeous design. Beautiful work as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything looks amazing love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty! Love the collage background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fave! So many wonderful layers!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!