Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Remember...7Dots Studio

Hello!! Today I share with you a page that I made for 7Dots Studio with the beautiful "The Love is in the Air" collection. I took this photo to my kids when they were little many years ago,  It is a sweet memory!
I started my page applying  a coat of transparent gel and then I worked my background with the new Finnabair stencil by Prima and homemade molding paste.  I used 7Dots stamps from Cold Country and Nature Walk collections.

I used the scallop stripe stickers and the circular elements to start creating a design in my page. I made two circular photos with a one inch circular punch.


The tittle is a chipboard from the Illumination collection.

Flowers, Vintage Trinkets and stencil by Prima Marketing.

7Dots supplies:  Love is in the Air collection- Thunder of the Sea paper, Illumination chipboards, All I Ever- Elements and Stickers, Cold Country and Nature Walk stamps I also used: Ranger Ink distress, Shimmerz Sprintz, Sharpie marker, cheesecloth, EKsucess punch,

7Dots products....HERE
7Dots Studio.....BLOG

Thanks for your visit...until next time!!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. Una página preciosa! Muy dulce y con mucho color!
    Fantástico trabajo!
    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous lay-out! It looks so magical and romantic - just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!