Monday, September 15, 2014

A mini album....

Happy Monday!!  Here's a mini album that I made for a special friend.  I made the album cover with cardboard and it's 5" x 3 1/2".   I covered with Maja Design papers- Rose Garden- Coffee in the Arbour collection.
Then I decorated with the beautiful laces and flowers from Tresor de Luxe.

I painted the jute with gesso and added different laces, a little frame and pearls.

Some fussy cutting- the clock from Vintage Autumn Basics- No.XVI paper 

When you open the mini you see in the first page that I cut the "Days to Remember"  from the paper with the same name  and in the back cover I used the "3rd of May" paper with a heart lace, stencils, molding paste and Shimmerz paints.

I made the wood box a month ago, and this is how it looks...very shabby chic and inside is the mini...

The mini album has ten pages that I worked with different Maja Design papers, I don't show you all the pages because I don't have permission to show you my friend's photos, it is a surprise gift. 

I covered inside and outside with the "2nd of May" paper.  I used both sides of the paper, inside I used the stripes and outside the flowers side.

Supplies: Maja Design: Vintage Spring Basics, Vintage Autumn Basics, Coffee in the Arbour collections.  Tresor de Luxe: laces, flowers. Prima Marketing: stencil, molding paste.

For more inspirations visit:

Maja Design Blog.....HERE
Tresor de Luxe Blog......HERE
Thanks for your visit...until next time!!!
Hugs!
Marilyn




6 comments:

  1. Marilyn es precioso!!!
    Cada detalle, cada puntilla....magnífico trabajo y acabado!!!!
    ARTISTA!!!
    Muakis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee, this turned out just breahttaking! Really wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todo,todo,todo bello y hermoso. Bien romántico!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really beautiful.. your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so beautiful! Such pretty embellishments.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O-M-G Marilyn all the work you've put inte creating these two projects! oh là là! your friend sure is lucky!! amazing work I say! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!