Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A door plaque...



Hello!!! Here is a door wood plaque that I made with the beautiful laces and flowers from Tresor de Luxe.  First I gave a coat of gesso to the wood plaque then I used a mask and molding paste to create textures.  Next I decorated it with the beautiful laces, appliques and flowers from Tresor de Luxe.

The beautiful pink chiffon flower and shabby chic roses from Tresor de Luxe.

In the bottom corner I used a lace applique from the store and a beaded trim.

I love this lace...

To see more inspiration  visit the Tresor de Luxe blog....HERE

Tresor de Luxe.....SHOP



Scrap Around The World
Scrap Around The World has a beautiful new moodboard designed by the lovely  Amy Voorthuis....if you love fairies check this.................HERE
Until next time!!!
Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. Qué bonito! Muy lindo el fondo con esa textura! Tus trabajos bellos como siempre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la, this is so pretty! i really love the elegant look of your door hanger!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!