Skip to main content

My Creative Scrapbook- Part II and a video tutorial!!!!!!

Hello! Here is my second project with the gorgeous September Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring Authentique, Carta Bella papers,  Prima flowers, stencils and more...
This page is about my dear sister and daughter...they are always saying one to other "I love you"...and the other answer..."no I love you more", and the other "I love you more" and they have this song all day, lol.. and that is aboutmy title.  I made a step by step video tutorial of this page that you will see at the end of this post.  I worked this page with the Authentique papers(Harmony collection)


My title is letter stickers by Carta Bella that comes in the kit, the beautiful flowers are from Prima....the kit has three packages of flowers!!

I loooove these girls so much!!!  I cut out a few butterflies from the cards and papers.

I worked with the Prima stencil and distress ink the background.


Here is my video tutorial...take a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy it!!!
Don't miss my future videos tutorials and subscribe to my YouTube channel!!!


Here's the gorgeous kit
and you can find it......HERE


Thanks for stopping by....Until next time!!!
Hugs!!!

Marilyn


Comments

  1. Adore this one! Couldn't be more perfect. Love watching you work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is one spectacular lay-out! I really just can't stop looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout.. love your videos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word in capitals: GORGEOUS.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful, such pretty papers! I love the torn edges - fab!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...