Skip to main content

My Creative Scrapbook - Sept LE kit reveal!!!

Hello!!! Today is September 5th and it means is time to share with you my work with the beautiful Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook.  Pam always select the most beautiful and last trendy products to make these gorgeous kits for all style of scrapers, you should see the four kits available and all the add-on kits. You will find one for your style...
I share with you today my first page that I create with the gorgeous Limited Edition kit featuring Authentique papers, Carta Bella papers and lots of Prima products.
This is a special page for me and I made it with feeling because is about my family and I miss them sooo much...
Here in the photo are my dear mother and sister with me, my adorable nieces & kids...I love the quote that comes in one of the papers and it goes perfect in my page!

Some fussy cutting, stickers and Prima flowers to create layers...

I love the Prima stencil from the kit and I created my background work with it and molding paste.  I also used Shimmerz and acrylic paints...

 Stickers  and some handmade flower(little roses)

Here are my adorable family..(well part of them...my brother isn't here)

Limited Edition kit....(Limited number available) so hurry go......HERE


Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!!
HUGS!!

MARILYN

Comments

  1. Ohhhhh que bello!!! Me dió sentimento!! Bello!!! Pero estaba muy gorda!!! Jajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es muy bonito!!!!l
    Lleno de sentimiento!!!
    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this looks just BEAUTIFUL ❤ love it hon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, this turned out really gorgeous! I love the dreamy colours and your amazing background work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sensational page...I adore how you used that stencil, & the colours in the flowers & handmade little roses.....YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You totally rocked this kit starting right here, right now! Gorgeous way to complement the wonderful family photo! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks stunning, it looks like a huge bouquet.. gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so beautiful! Such stunning embellishments.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...