Friday, August 1, 2014

Wassup...? 7Dots Video Tutorial


Hello! I made this page and a step by step video tutorial with different techniques that you could see at the end of this post.  I made this page with the beautiful Domestic Goddess collection by 7Dots Studio. This page is about my nieces and their girlfriend, I just adore their facial expression in this photo, make me laugh..lol. So I tried not to be so romantic with my work this time, just I had fun creating this...


closer details...



 Supplies:   Domestic Goddess collection- Overused tablecloth and Ah, Whatever papers. All I Ever collection: Stickers, Mind Full of Hopes,  Illumination collection- chipboards all these from 7Dots Studios. Shimmer Sprintz, Mesh tape, water color pencils, Faber Castle- gelatos, marker. DCWV-stencil, Prima flowers


Here 's the video...Enjoy it!!!!

7DOTS STUDIO.....HERE


Thanks for stopping by....until next time!!!
Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. This is just amazing! You've made the most gorgeous lay-out for that cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so pretty and upbeat! LOVE the photo....................fabulous lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!