Friday, August 1, 2014

An altered frame....

Hello my scrapper friends!! Here's an altered frame that I made with the beautiful laces and flowers from Tresor de Luxe.  I also used the new Maja Design collection "Coffee in the Arbour".
I bought this wood frame at Michaels and covered with Maja Design paper and corrugated, then I decorated with these pretty lace, trim and flowers from Tresor de Luxe.

Closer details...



Supplies: Smell of freshly brewed coffee paper-Coffee in the Arbour collection-Maja Design, Tim Holtz-stencil, homemade molding paste, Shimmerz Sprintz- Concrete and Treasured Hymn colors, Laces, flower and trim by Tresor de Luxe etsy shop.


Tresor de Luxe......BLOG
Tresor de Luxe.....SHOP
Maja Design......BlOG


Until next time!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

         

1 comment:

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!