Monday, August 18, 2014

Travel the 7 Seas

Hello everyone!! Today I want to share with you this travel page that I made with the Dreamer collection.  Here are my hubby and I in our anniversary trip.  I love the design in this paper so I followed the stripes design and added lace, cheesecloth and burlap to give textures to my project.    Let's see more closer details...

I cut the paper along the lines and added fabrics: lace, burlap and laces.


My tittle is a sticker from the Natural Walk collection .

I decorated my page with some Element 6 x 12- Natural Walk from 7 Dots.  I also used Prima flowers and embellishments in my page.

supplies: 7 Dots- Natural Walk collection: Elements 6x12, Word stickers, Dreamer collection: Sweet Dream paper.  Prima Marketing: flowers, stamp, bulb.  Burlap, lace, cheesecloth, gesso, buttons.

7 DOTS.....  BLOG


Until next time!
Hugs!

Marilyn




6 comments:

  1. Un precioso Layout!
    Un bonito marco como recuerdo de vuestro aniversario!
    Me encanta!
    Un besito!muaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing lay-out! It's vintage at its best :) Really wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful! I love the colours and gorgeous details.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a beautiful layout. I love how you can make any picture look elegant with your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...love how you did that background andincorporated some fabrics too! Gives it a real shabby look! Gorgeous page and again a gorgeous design! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!