Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A shabby box...

Hello again!! This is my second post today and here is a shabby chic box that I made with the beautiful laces and flowers from Tresor de Luxe.  I bought this wood box at Michael's, I covered with Maja Design papers from Vintage Spring Basics collection, then I applied  two coats of gesso and decorated it  with these beautiful Venice laces and flowers. 
Here are more closer details... 




Tresor de Luxe..........SHOP

Tresor de Luxe......BLOG



Tomorrow, I will have a canvas with the video tutorial
don't miss it... come back tomorrow!

Hugs!
Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, this look so beautiful, romantic and elegant! I really love how you used the lace.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!