Saturday, January 16, 2016

You and Me...My Creative Scrapbook LE kit

Hello everyone!  I have other project to share with you today, I made this layout with the gorgeous January Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring KaiserCraft, Blue Fern Studios, Marion Smith and Prima Marketing. This kit comes with three packages of Prima flowers, bling, die cuts and more...   I cut the 12 by 12 die cut paper to frame my photo and to create the design.
I will show you the closer details...







 You can purchase this kit......HERE



Stay tuned, I will share the video tutorial of this page in a few days..so come back soon!! ;)
Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs!xxx

Marilyn


5 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous romantic layout! I love the elegant colours and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers, this is sooooo gorgeous. Might be my fave this month! Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING Marilyn...

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely..

    Val,
    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!