Saturday, January 30, 2016

Momentos Especiales...with Video Tutorial & a card- Blue Fern Studios

Hello! I hope you are having a great weekend!  Today I want to share with you two projects and a video tutorial using the new beautiful Blush collection, new chipboards and products by Blue Fern Studios. My base paper is the Reminisce paper and I made some fussy cutting from the calling cards paper. I love that Blue Fern comes with some Spanish words chipboards  that I used as my title. This photo is a lovely memory of my daughter's first birthday, she loved Elmo so it was her cake and party theme. 

Momenos Especiales chipboard I means Special moments... These flowers and the lace are from Tresor de Luxe.

I love these hearts.it is the Chunky Heart Panel chipboard....

I added glass and micro beads to the chippies.

 Supplies:
Blush colllection- Calling Cards, Reminisce papers
Chipboards: Chunky Heart Panel, Momentos Especiales
Imagine-Embossing powders: Blue Sky, Cotton Candy, Oatmeal
Imagine Ink- Mist- Sky, Cotton Candy
Stamp- Beads and Charm

Prima Marketing: art basics_gesso, matte gel medium
art ingredients: turquoise glass beads, copper micro beads

Faber Castle: "big brush" pen in Deep scarlet red, nougat and black.

Ranger Distress Ink and markers: vintage photo
Tresor de Luxe:  Lace, flowers


Here's the video tutorial....enjoy it!! 





"KEY TO MY HEART" card
It will be February soon that it's the month of love, chocolates and cards... so I made this card using the Blush collection. I mixed the calling cards and Cupid's Folly papers. The Valentine Hearts chipboard goes perfect in my card.

I cut out the bird and the Key to my heart phrase from the Calling cards papers.

Supplies:
Blush collection: Calling Cards, Cupid's Folly papers
Chipboard: Valentine Hearts
Imagine Ink- Mist- Cotton Candy
Prima Marketing: gesso, light paste, flowers, lace
CTMH: buttons


Thank you so much for your visit!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love all those hearts! What an amazing lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the page and sparkling hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout! The colors are superb...and those little hearts are DIVINE!! Love love love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!