Sunday, January 10, 2016

Vintage January Challenge by- Studio75

Hello! I would like to invite you to the first challenge of the year by Studio75 the theme is "Vintage". You can create any vintage project, I let you some of the challenge rules at the end of this post and the link.
Well this time I created a tag using the Mr. & Mrs.  and Splash it collections and the chipboard tag from their products.
I gave the vintage look with the vintage photo and black distress ink.
I colored this gorjuss girl image with copic markers.
Let's take a look at the details...

I made paper piercing with the cup and mixed two collections of papers , the borders of the cup are made with the Splash it! and the rest of the cup with the Mr. & Mrs. collection. 

I gave dimension to the label that I cut out of one of the papers in the Splash it collection and also to the rabbit with 3d foam tape.

Studios 75 supplies:
Splash it! collection.....http://s75.com.pl/pl/p/Splash-it-zestaw-papierow/314
Mr & Mrs. collection.....http://studio75.pl/pl/110-pan-i-pani-black
Tag........http://s75.com.pl/pl/p/Tag-tekturowy-01%2C-3-sztuki/317

Copics I used:
Skin- E00, E11, E13, W5
Dress: R20, R22, W3
Hair: E19, E57, E49
Rabbit: W1, W3,
Shades in the cup: W3, W5, R22

Ranger Distress Inks:
Abandoned Coral, Vintage Photo, Black Soot

Prima Marketing:
lace, flowers, leaves





The Challenge rules:

- You can create any project 
it's not necessary but we will be happy if you use studio75 products and link them to our store
- project must be new and has not posted earlier 
- they can submit up to 3 entries , each project must be submit in a separate post
- in a post to add the above-mentioned banner



Thank you so much for stopping by...Until next time!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous and sweet tag! I lov how you used that doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet tag! Something different but still so YOU! Xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!