Skip to main content

A Halloween -Shabby Chic page and Video Tutorial for Blue Fern Studios

Hello everyone!  Today I share with you my October projects and Video Tutorial for Blue Fern Studios. This page is about a lovely Halloween day memory when my boy Alexander and my dear nieces Nerymar and Azalia were little kids....the date October 31, 1998 . I worked with the Autumn Anthology collection I made the video tutorial of this page that you can see it at the end of the post.  The papers are the Penmanship and the Balcony from this collection .

I selected the Blooming Curls chipboard and I used the new Blue Fern embossing powders, you will see all the process in the video.

My title is the Halloween word and I used the new  Imagine Ink-Winter Mint in the background.

Blue Fern Studios products: Autumn Anthology collection: Penmanship and Balcony. Imagine Ink- Winter Mint, Embossing powder- Poinsettia, Blooming Curls & Halloween chipboards

Prima Marketing products : Art Basics: gesso, gel medium, light paste, Art ingredients: Glass beads/Rust, Micro Beads/Cooper, flowers, stencil

Here's my video tutorial...I hope you enjoy it!!! Don't forget to click "Like" and subscribe to my channel! 


I already share this page but today I include closer details ... this page is inspired in the October sketch ...you can find the details HERE
I selected the Garden Lattice Bits chipboard that I gave a coat of black chalkboard paint. I also used the Imagine Ink- Leaf in the background.
I made this page with the beautiful Autumn Anthology collection.


I cut out the title from the "Calling Cards" papers from the same collection.  These flowers are handmade. 

I stamped with the Essential Textures stamp and cut out the butterflies from one of the papers.

Supplies: Autumn Anthology collection, Imagine Ink- Leaf, Essential Textures-stamp, Garden Lattice Bits chipboard.

Thanks for stopping by....Have a great day!!!
Hugs!! xx

Marilyn

Comments

  1. Wow, wow, wow! What can I say? This is just absolutely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing but I especially love the Halloween page. So vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...