Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October Sketch Challenge- Blue Fern Studios

Hello everyone and welcome to a new month.  Blue Fern Studio's tradition is to begin each month with a fresh dose of inspiration in the form of sketch challenge.   Here is this month's sketch, designed by the very talented Michele Singh. This is my take of this beautiful sketch and I come back later with more closer details.

The beautiful sketch designed by the talented Michelle Singh.
I hope you can play along with us....all the details are HERE



2 comments:

  1. Wow, absolutely great page! Beautiful design, wonderful colours and lovely way to showcase that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qué bonitooo, necesito todo ese material para scrapliftear un Lo tuyo jajajaja
    Ya vi el tutorial de la foto de Colombiaaaaaaaaaa, me fascinó!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!