Saturday, October 24, 2015

A Halloween -Shabby Chic page and Video Tutorial for Blue Fern Studios

Hello everyone!  Today I share with you my October projects and Video Tutorial for Blue Fern Studios. This page is about a lovely Halloween day memory when my boy Alexander and my dear nieces Nerymar and Azalia were little kids....the date October 31, 1998 . I worked with the Autumn Anthology collection I made the video tutorial of this page that you can see it at the end of the post.  The papers are the Penmanship and the Balcony from this collection .

I selected the Blooming Curls chipboard and I used the new Blue Fern embossing powders, you will see all the process in the video.

My title is the Halloween word and I used the new  Imagine Ink-Winter Mint in the background.

Blue Fern Studios products: Autumn Anthology collection: Penmanship and Balcony. Imagine Ink- Winter Mint, Embossing powder- Poinsettia, Blooming Curls & Halloween chipboards

Prima Marketing products : Art Basics: gesso, gel medium, light paste, Art ingredients: Glass beads/Rust, Micro Beads/Cooper, flowers, stencil

Here's my video tutorial...I hope you enjoy it!!! Don't forget to click "Like" and subscribe to my channel! 


I already share this page but today I include closer details ... this page is inspired in the October sketch ...you can find the details HERE
I selected the Garden Lattice Bits chipboard that I gave a coat of black chalkboard paint. I also used the Imagine Ink- Leaf in the background.
I made this page with the beautiful Autumn Anthology collection.


I cut out the title from the "Calling Cards" papers from the same collection.  These flowers are handmade. 

I stamped with the Essential Textures stamp and cut out the butterflies from one of the papers.

Supplies: Autumn Anthology collection, Imagine Ink- Leaf, Essential Textures-stamp, Garden Lattice Bits chipboard.

Thanks for stopping by....Have a great day!!!
Hugs!! xx

Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! What can I say? This is just absolutely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing but I especially love the Halloween page. So vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!