Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My Final projects for 2 Crafty Chipboard

Hello everyone! Today I share with you my last projects for 2Crafty Chipboard. It was a wonderful year working with all these fabulous chippies that always inspired me along with my fellow DT members. 
This page is about my son Alexander when he was a baby taking a bath, so I chose the Bubble Clumps and the Dotty Bits chippies.
I gave a coat of gesso to all the chippies and then I applied distress ink to the Bubble Clumbs and Stickels to the Dotty Bits.

Cold Country collection- 7 Dots Studios.

I cut the chipboards and placed around the photo to create an effect of bubbles.

My title the word "love you"

"The Day You Were Born"
For this project I selected the Corner Ivy, Chained Circle Frame & The Day You Were Born title, Fern and the Beaded Heart Borders chipboards.
Garden Fable Collection- Prima Marketing

The Chained Circle Frame and the title chippies were embossed with pearl embossing powder.





 "THIS IS ME"
In this project I chose the "This is Me" title that I applied a coat of gesso, then I painted with Chalkboard Paint and  I applied distress ink in the borders.  After dry, I added micro beads to all the chippies with gel medium, it create an awesome textures and effect in the  chipboard. 
7 Dots Studio- Illumination Collection.

After I gave a coat of gesso to the Ava's Butterflies I applied Stickles to the butterflies chipboard .


In my background I placed the Chevron Bits chipboard to create a design.
  I enhanced the Chevon's design distressing all the border with a black marker.



Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!!
Hugs!

Marilyn





1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I just don't know where to look at first! Everything you made looks so so gorgeous. You've done an incredible job on each of these lay-outs and I'm sure your DT work for 2 Crafty will be missed!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!