Saturday, July 25, 2015

A Special Day..Blue Fern Studios

Hello!! Today I share with you my second project for Blue Fern Studios using the beautiful new collection Frolic and I chose the "Mercantile" paper.  I also worked with the pretty chipboards like the "Roman clock" set  and my title "Special" word that I embossed in gold color. This page is a lovely memory of my daughter's 10th birthday party years ago.

After I embossed the title I applied gesso with a sponge.
I placed the Roman clock chippies around my photo and between my flower cluster.

I painted with gelatos the "Blooming Foliage",  then I covered the leaves with gel medium and green micro beads.

Supplies:
Frolic Collection: Mercantile paper
Blue Fern chipboard: Blooming Foliage, Roman Clock Set, "Special" word
Prima Marketing: Flowers, art basics: gessso, molding paste, matte gel, Color bloom,
Faber Castle: gelatos


Thanks for stopping by....Until next time!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, such a gorgeous lay-out. I love the beautiful colours and the gorgeous doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!! Love your work! Hugs! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb page as always. I am so impressed every time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh en Colombia me regalaron una carpetita de crochet muy lindaaa, ya sé dónde ponela viendo tu Lo jajaja , me fascina!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!