Friday, July 10, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook-II- Two more projects!

My Creative Scrapbook has a beautiful Limited Edition kit this month featuring the pretty Garden Fable collection by Prima Marketing and today I share with you two more project that I made with the LE kit.
This page is a lovely memory of my dear Paola when she was two years old and I worked it using the fabulous tags, sequins and feathers from the kit.
I made the butterflies with the kit' stamp...let's take a look at all the details...







 "LOVE"
My last project is about my cousin Rachel's wedding.  I created textures with the lace and stencil from the kit, and used modeling paste for the background. Although I don't over work it, I wanted a delicate and simple background.






My Creative Scrapbook....BLOG
 To purchase a kit ....HERE 


Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!
Hugs!xx

Marilyn

7 comments:

  1. Both lay-outs are absolutely breathtaking, but I especially love the second one a lot. The soft, romantic colours are amazing and I like how you arranged the flowers and other pretty embellishments around the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are soo pretty. Paper and
    materials are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two stunning layouts Marilyn..what a sweetie Paola is and love the details on that layout..the Wedding one is just gorgeous..I love yellow and the flowers are perfectly arranged..beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn - your layouts are so very gorgeous! The one featuring Paola is so pretty - with wonderful colors. And, the lovely layout of your cousin's wedding is elegant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful-like the maker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Marilyn, These are simply gorgeous. I just adore all the texture and dimension you have created here!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!