Monday, March 2, 2015

Shabby Chic-Mix Media layout and Video Tutorial!


Hello everyone! Did you know that Limor Webber designed a fabulous line of stamps for Indigo Blu, I made this shabby chic page using the fabulous stamps.
I made a step by step video tutorial to share with you some techniques that you can do with stamps, you will find the video at the end of the post.
In this page, I used the 7Dots Studios- Thoughts Keepers available at Limor Webber' shop.  The soft and sweet image of the vintage postcard available at the shop, too, is my focal point in my layout.

 I'm using the "Splattered Heart" and the "Rugged Edge" stamps in my page.


Here are some closer details...


Supplies I used:   Splattered Hear Stamp and Rugged Edge stamp by Limor Webber for Indigo Blu.
Lindy's stamp Gang- "Tres Chic" embossing powder, Thoughts Keepers collection and stamp by 7Dots studios, Destination Unknown stencil-7Dots Studios, Prima Marketing: Art Basics, Heavy Gesso, Mica Flake,Flowers.
Retro Postcard, Donna Downey- Paint Swatch Stencil


Limor Webber' Shop

To see the video click
.......HERE

Thanks for stopping by..until next time!
Marilyn


4 comments:

  1. Marilyn,
    Saw this on Facebook and had to pop over. Your layout is just beautiful - will be watching the video. As always, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I LOVE that heart stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Great video! You're inspiring me to be more adventurous in my scrapping.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!