Thursday, March 19, 2015

Remember....7Dots Studios

Hi everyone! I made this page using the pretty Soulmates collection by 7Dots Studios. I started my page cutting two pieces of the "Not about labels" and the "Maybe Today"papers in "V" shape.  I applied a coat of gesso and  painted with Chalkboard paint in "sand" color then to give textures I added molding paste with he damask stencil by the same Soulmates collection.

The image is a card- "Found Relatives" by Tim Holtz. I used the Soulmates chipboards and die-cuts elements.

I stamped with the clear stamps by Soulmates collection.   I also used the stitched stamp by Prima.

Flowers, lace, molding paste, gesso and paint by Prima Marketing.

7Dots Studios supplies:  Soulmates collection: "Not about Labels", "Maybe Today",  Sensuality", chipboard, die-cut elements, damask mask,
Prima Marketing: flowers, lace, art basics: gesso, molding paste, Chalkboard paint, Stitched Circle stamp.

7Dots Studios....BLOG

Until next time!
Hugs!xx

Marilyn

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous feminine lay-out! I just adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dramatic! I really love the angles on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up on what I've missed, FAB as usual, my FAV the Coco Chanel one, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn,
    Oh my goodness, this layout is so very lovely and elegant. I really love the angled/punched edges on papers - again - stunning. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!