Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Escape...

Hello! I made this tag with the fabulous chippies from 2Crafty Chipboards and with two postcards from the Archivist collection by Prima. I cut and painted the "Square Collage Panel" with Black Chalkboard paint and the "escape" word from the "mini Word set", too. I love the "mini cameras" chippies and it goes perfectly with the theme of my tag.  I also used Prima flowers from the Archivist collection.

supplies list: Squarel Collage Panel, Mini Cameras and escape word set by 2Crafty Chipboards.
Prima Marketing: art basics/modeling paste, heavy gesso -white, Archivist collection, postcards, flowers, butterfly, brads & Black Chalkboard Paint.

2Crafty Chipboard......BLOG

Until next time!
Hugs!

Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so so gorgeous! I really like the vintage feel to your tag and the wonderful use of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!