Saturday, May 10, 2014

too cute!!!!...My Creative Scrapbook

Happy weekend to everyone!!! Here are my second project with the gorgeous May Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook that is featuring "The Princess collection by Prima. I found this picture of my boy when he was a baby that he used to go into his toy drawer...aww this photo give me feelings.
I put a little of all these beautiful Prima embellies that comes in this kit here. 

I put the lace in the background and covered with gesso, then I applied Shimmerz Sprintz in different colors.

Prima flowers, buttons, chipboard and crystal from the kit. 


I used a Heidi Swapp stencil(hearts) and some homemade molding paste to create textures on my page.

I also used the wood pieces in my page.

This kit is full of Prima gorgeousness...so hurry up before there gone!!

May Limited Edition kit
You can find it .....HERE 



Happy Mother's Day!!!!!
Until next time!

Marilyn

7 comments:

  1. wow this is glorious, loving the tones and the layering , awesome art marilyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture and collage. Happy Mother's Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! I would love to spend the day scrapping with you! You amaze me, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so soft and gorgeous! I just love all the sweet images, especially that cherub!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo cute....the title says it all:) And those bg hearts & pretty mix of colours... MWAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout, what amazing textures on your back ground too..

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!