Tuesday, May 27, 2014

26...My Creative Scrapbook

This is my fourth project with the May Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring The Princess collection by Prima.
Hubby and I celebrated 26 years together so I made a page about it, the journaling is in the back of the page.

Lots of layers of Prima gorgeousness....all comes in the kit 

I added cheesecloth and moss from my stuff.

I made my design around the beautiful images on the paper.

Heidi Swapp- stencil and some molding paste(homemade)



To purchase a kit go.......http://www.mycreativescrapbook.com/kits.htm


Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments!!!
Until next time!

Hugs!!
Marilyn Rivera

6 comments:

  1. Gosh, this turned out so gorgeous, romantic and awesome! I really like the way you did your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so gorgeous! Really pretty layout, love the little hearts on your background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 26 Years! You look like young newlyweds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are simply amazing! WOW WOW WOW! This is gorgeous! LOVING those layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work...loving your flower clusters combined with the bird images on the paper...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!