Sunday, May 25, 2014

Creative Scrapper#269 & My Creative Scrapbook

Hello! My Creative Scrapbook have been teaming up this month with Creative Scrappers.  A new sketch was revealed today and this is my inspiration a page about my daughter and I...
I would tell you that this is a preview of the June Limited Edition kit that is gorgeous!!!! I'm in love with this kit!!!

                                                            The sketch...



My title is one of kit's stickers....and the flowers from Prima.

In my background I worked with a Prima stencil plus molding paste and with lots of colors from Shimmerz, Gelatos, 13Art mist...

I painted the wood frame with gelatos...it comes in the LE kit, too!


To see more inspiration with this kit go to....
My Creative Scrapbook blog

Creative Scrappers


To order this kit....http://www.mycreativescrapbook.com/kits.htm



Hugs!!!
MARILYN

10 comments:

  1. Wao, amiga!! Espectacular! Tiene tantos detalles. Como siempre te botaste. La foto hermosa. Abrazos <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got your haircut! Adorable! Perfectly designed layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such an amazing lay-out! I love the deep colours and your fabulous patchwork design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever, ingenious take on the sketch! Simply STUNNING:):) and gelatos rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is such a fabulous take on the sketch.. love the way you have cut out the paper like that for the squares from the sketch.. wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is gorgeous! I loved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply love your take on this sketch. The colors and textures are fabulous! A favorite for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This page is just amazing...!!! Love the design, made me go over and over trying to figure out what goes were...great depth and definition!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is knock your socks off stunning! I could look at this all day! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!