Skip to main content

World Traveler Layout - Bo Bunny

Hi scrapper friends! I want to share with you a project that I created using the new Word Traveler collection by Bo Bunny.

I travel to different countries in order to teach mixed media and scrapbooking classes. Last month, I went to Ecuador and took this photo with the beautiful mountains on the back. When I saw this collection I knew they were the perfect papers for this picture as the theme and colors match perfectly. 

I started by selecting this paper with neutral colors and nautical designs as the background, and added textures using a clock stencil with modeling paste.


I started to create my design using the die cuts pieces, stickers and letters that I made with the alphabet punch board.

I adhered 3D foam dots behind the die cuts, photo and letters to add dimension and interest in some areas on my page.

I added textures with beads around the letters to highlight them and painted their background with a burgundy color.

Here are three different products and tools that I used on this project. The Alphabet punch board with witch I made the letters for my title. The clock stencil to give that awesome textures on the background and added the green color touches with the mint glimmer spray.

Being Puerto Rican, I couldn't resist to cut out the postal card from Luquillo, Puerto Rico from one of the papers and adhered behind my photo.

I cut some tags from the papers and adhered them behind the top of the photo.
BoBunny Supplies

Pattern Paper- World Traveler- Embark, Wanderlust, Roam
Noteworthy- World Traveler
Layered chipboard- World Traveler
Stickers- World Traveler
Stencil- Timeless
Glimmer Spray- Mint


American Crafts

Alphabet Punch Board
Sticky Thumb Foam Dots
Sticky Thumb Adhesive Runner


Thank you so much for visiting me today!
I hope you find some inspiration...until next time!
Hugs!!xx
Marilyn

Comments

  1. Hi! lovely blog:D If you want to follow each other blogs please come to my blog and tell me, ill follow you instantly!
    https://leerenlaluna.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice my friend! I like the placement of the title alphas too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked ...

Scrapbookchallenges Blog Hop!! :)

BLOG-HOP  Scrapbookchallenges Hola!!  Si estas de visita y te nos quieres unir comienza por ir al blog de    Pamela . Si es tu primera vez aquí, mi nombre es Marilyn Rivera gane el concurso  "The Top Scrapper"  y obtuve el pase directo al "Design Team" de  scrapbookchallenges.   Vivo en Puerto Rico con mi esposo e hijos Alexander y Paola.  Trabajo en el campo de la moda y hace cuatro años comencé este pasatiempo y ahora soy totalmente adicta ....es mi terapia!!  Me encanta crear!! HI!!   if you have just stopped in, please join us and start at  Pamela 's   blog. If is your first time here, I'm Marilyn Rivera, I won  The Top Scrapper  Challenge and got the bye to  Scrapbookchallenges'  s Design Team. I live in Puerto Rico with my husband and my kids Alexander and Paola.  I work in Fashion field and started in this hobby four years ago and  now I'm totally addicted,,,it's my therapy!! ...

Milestones Blog-Hop

Bienvenidos a "Milestones Blog Hop" Welcome to "Milestones Blog Hop" Si deseas unirte al Blog Hop comienza AQUÍ ,  si vienes del blog de la talentosa Robin,  estas en el sitio correcto!! Hola!! Mi nombre es Marilyn una chica apasionada con este hermoso hobby del scrapbooking, espero estés disfrutando de este blog-hop.  Nos pidieron trabajaramos proyectos celebrando un aniversario, cumpleaños, boda...alguna fecha importante para celebrar!! If you would like to join this Blog Hop start HERE , if you came from the talented Robin's blog, you're in the correct place!! Hello!!  Mi name is Marilyn, i am a passionated girl with this beautiful hobby "scrapbooking", I hope you're enjoying this blog-hop.    We were asked to work projects celebrating an anniversary, birthday, wedding...any important date to celebrate!!! El año pasado fue nuestro aniversario de bodas #20 y lo celebramos con un viaje en crucero durante una semana. We celebrate...