Skip to main content

Traveler Tags

Hi my scrapper friends! I want to share with you a couple of tags with the video tutorial that I made using the new World Traveler collection by Bo Bunny.
I love to travel so I had fun creating with this collection. I tried to highlight the vintage look of this collection using brown, copper inks. But let me start from the beginning, I cut two pieces 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" from two different ivory papers from the collection. I gave textures with the Backsplash stencil and modeling paste.

In my first tag,  I adhered some clocks and gears that I cut out  from the Bo Bunny's craft dies with a brown paper from the collection. To give dimension and interest I adhered some die cut from the Noteworthy package with adhesive foam dots.

In the second tag, I used the same elements but created a different composition.



These are three of the products that I used to create the tags. The Noteworthy package with all the fantastic die cuts pieces so easy to work with them, the brads that I added to my first tag to bring the metallic look. And for my second tag I gave a sparkle look with some jewels.

You can see here from this angle the dimension and layers that I created on the tags with the different die cuts and elements.

You want to see how I made them, don't miss my video tutorial below!

Thanks for stopping by...until next time!!
Hugs!!xx

Marilyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Paper Variety-Blog Hop

Hi!! Today is the first Paper Variety Blog Hop !!!! I'm so excited to announce this week's color challenge, the great prize and the beautiful projects that the design team would made for your inspiration!!! and of course, some blog candy for hopping today!!! If you came from MINDY'S BLOG you're in the correct place.  If not, head back to THE PAPER VARIETY to get started from the beginning. You don't want to miss a thing!! This week is a color challenge. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is  Your Scrapbook Stash ! In order to win this GRAND PRIZE you need to submit your own GREEN project to The Paper Variety  by Tuesday at NOON. If you submit before Sunday evening, you have a chance to have your blog featured on TPV! ;) To get you inspired, I want to share with you.... MY PAGE.... ..... I made this page about my daughter's birthday.  My husband took this photo the day we left the hospital.  My mom bought this dress for Paola, she looked

Wonderful Layout + Video Tutorial....My Creative Scrapbook

Hello sweet friends! Today I share with you one project and Video Tutorial that I made with November LE kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring Prima Marketing: stencils, flowers and the Royal Menagerie collection, also includes Wild Flower papers, stickers by We R..It is really an awesome kit!!! I cut out butterflies from one of the We R papers and I used the new Prima oil pastel to enhance the paper colors...you will see all the process in the video tutorial. My title is a stickers by We R ... I  punched and draped the paper , take a look at the video...  List supplies: art basics: gesso, gel mediums(gloss & Matte) Soluble Oil Paste, art ingredients: glass beads, micro beads by Prima Marketting Big Pen Brush by Faber Castell-  Here is the kit and you can purchase .... HERE Take a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy the video tutorial....and if you like it don't forget to click "Like"... :) Thanks for stopping by...until next time!! Have a

Scrapbook Album- Scrapbooking Ideas

 Hello scrappers friends! Today I want to share with you a scrapbook album that I created using the beautiful Eternal Love collection by Dress My Craft. I made the structure of the album with their white cardstock which is sturdy and doesn't need cardboard. You can watch this album page by page in a video at the end of this post. Let's see it... You can watch the complete album in the next video... I hope you find inspiration! Thanks for stopping by...until next time! Hugs! Marilyn