Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Seabreeze Layout

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing a beach  mixed media layout with you that I created with some of the fabulous Creative Embellishments chipboards.

I selected the Nautical 6 pieces set chipboard and gave a coat of gesso, after dry I took a sponge and applied Distress Oxide Ink in Vintage Photo color to all the chipboards to create a vintage, rusty effect.  The paper is from the Double Dot collection by Bo Bunny.


I did the same techniques that I gave to the other chipboards to the word Seabreeze from the Beach Word Set 2.


I love how the different nautical pieces looks on the background.

I I gave texture on the background with a texture crackle paste with 3D powder.  Then I painted the background with Color Blooms.



You can see from this angle all the textures and dimension.

Other supplies I used:
Double Dot papers by Bo Bunny
gesso, flowers, Color Blooms, Gel medium, Crackle paste art stones, micro beads by Prima


Well I hope you find some inspiration, Thanks for stopping by….until next time!
Hugs!!!

Marilyn

1 comment:

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!