Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Puerto Rico Layout- My Creative Scrapbook

Hello there!!! Here's my second project with the August Limited Edition Kit featuring the ST. Tropez collection by Prima Marketing mixed with Blue Fern Studios papers.  I made this page about one of the most beautiful beaches in Puerto Rico, The Flamenco beach located in island of Culebra.  I used the wood paper from this collection with some chipboards and the pretty metal trinkets.


Isn't a gorgeous beach??  


I added some chipboards and these cute gold and blue hearts.

Take a look at all the details...


Other supplies I used:
Gesso, Modeling Paste, Gel medium by Prima Marketing
Color Bloom, gold pearls, glitter, art stones- Prima Marketing


You can purchase the kit ....HERE

You can watch the Unboxing video of this kit in my... YouTube channel.
or
Video Tutorial with this kit.... HERE

Thanks for stopping by...until next time!!
Hugs!

Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!