Thursday, May 12, 2016

A Tag- Studio 75 May Challeng

Hi everyone! Here's my take of the Studio 75 May Challenge that the theme is created something monochromatic. I made this tag using the Miss Olivia collection, the chipboard tag and the doily stencil by Studio 75.

I started creating textures with the Doily Stencil and molding paste. My base paper is Miss Olivia 03.


I draped the Miss Olivia 01 paper and cut out one of the butterflies from the Miss Olivia- paper strip.
Studio 75 Supplies List:
Miss Olivia collection- Miss Olivia 01 & 03 papers, Miss Olivia paper strip.
Doily Stencil
Tag

Other supplies:
Prima Marketing- Molding paste, big flower
Blue Fern Studios- small flowers
Ranger- Dimensional Pearls
Recollections- enamel dot stickers

May Challenge
Theme: 
Create any project in monochromatic color composition! 
Can't wait to see your creations!

Thanks for stopping by..until next time!
hugs!

Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. Hello there pretty lady! I love the green tones and embossing. I hope you had a lovely Mothers Day and week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous! I love your background work.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!