Friday, May 13, 2016

2nd Project & Video Tutorial- My Creative Scrapbook

Hi everyone! My second project with the May Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook is about my niece Fabiola and I've been inspired in her personality to create this page. I worked with two paper of the Soiree collection by Bo Bunny also their chipboard/alpha stickers, Prima flowers/stencil/wood pieces all featuring in this beautiful kit.
I made a video tutorial of all the process, I hope you can have time to watch it.


I created dimension with he circles of the paper.

My title- alpha stickers from the same collection that comes in the kit.

Prima flowers, wood pieces and chipboard you have a lot of pretty embellishments .

 Supplies:
Limited Edition kit- My Creative Scrapbook


Other supplies:
art Basics: gesso, molding paste, gel medium by Prima Marketing
scissor- Tonic Studios-Tim Holtz
art deco-acrylic paints
Recollection- glass beads, white cord

May Limited Edition kit
You can purchase it...HERE


Here's the Video Tutorial, I hope you enjoy it! ..
Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!
Have a great weekend!xx

Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. Amiga! Como siempre tus creaciones me dejan con la boca abierta!! Lovr this!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page and design - love the happy circle paper - perfect for your adorable niece. Thanks for sharing the wonderful tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!