Friday, April 22, 2016

Shabby Chic Journal Cover- Video Tutorial

Hi lovely friends! Today's project features Studio 75- Secrets Garden collection  and the Notebook- Mrs. Black that I made the covers. I framed the girl image and cut out some flowers, tags from the papers. You can see all the process in the video tutorial at the end of this post. Let's take a look...




I started cutting and draping the Secret Garden 03 paper. Then I added a piece of Miss Olivia 03 that I gave textures with the stencil flower and light paste.

My back cover is simple only I covered with the same paper.

I love all the textures and the romantic look, the pretty lace is from Tresor de Luxe.

I love the final result and I hope you enjoy the video tutorial...and if you like it don't forget thumb up and subscribe to my channel... 

Supplies:
Studio75
Secret Garden collection, Flower stencil, Mrs. Black-Notebook, Miss Olivia collection, Tags and Flowers
Prima Marketing: gesso, gel medium, flowers, resin frame
Tresor de Luxe: Lace
Ranger: Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Studio75 Blog


Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!hugs!xx
Marilyn




3 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous, especially the big bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I always love something different like this! Notebook covers are fun, so many ways to do them! Love it! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!!

    Kisses from Brazil

    Val

    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!