Monday, April 4, 2016

Lavender Mourning- Studio 75

Hello there!  The purples and blue colors from the Lavender Mourning collection by Studio 75 are so beautiful and I made this page about my niece Camila with it.  My base paper is the Lavender Mourning 02 and to create textures I used the flower stencil with molding paste.

The fabric flowers are the Rose Trim- tile blue by Studio 75.


I made the banners behind my photo and the title with the Lavender Mourning 03

Heidi Swap stickers as my title.

Studio 75 supplies:
Lavender Mourning collection- Lavender Mourning 01 & 03 papers.
Rose Trim- tile blue
flower stencil
tag chipboard

Other supplies:
Prima Marketing- Art Basics- gesso, modeling paste, flowerRecollection- frame
Ranger- distress ink
Heidi Swap- stickers

Studio 75- Blog
Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!!
Hugs!

Marilyn



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I just love your colour scheme and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and soft page. Your design is lovely, as is the photo of your niece.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!