Saturday, February 6, 2016

Lovely Moments..My Creative Scrapbook February Reveal!

Hello!! Today I share with you one of my projects with the beautiful February Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook featuring Blue Fern- Blush collection, mist and chipboard,  Prima Marketing flowers, Heidi Swap gold stickers, trims and more...  Pam always selected the best trend products in each kit, I know you will love this one!
Well this page is about my sister and my adorable, lovable grandpa in the day of her wedding ...a many years ago.
I made this page for her and I thing this paper goes perfect to scrap this lovely moment. Let take a look at all the details....

I made a video tutorial of this page that you will see the 15th of this month stay tuned... This pretty frame comes in the kit and it is a chipboard by Blue Fern studios.

Prima Marketing flowers...this kit comes with three packages!

I made the title with the gold stickers from Heidi Swap.

I add textures with a stencil, modeling paste and glass beads


You can find this kit....HERE


Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments!
Have a great day!
Hugs!

Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. This is simply exquisite. I love when you do something unexpected like this. Just magnificent. Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, every little detail of this lay-out is amazing! What a gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!