Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Everlasting Love & Video Tutorial

Hello my lovelies scrapper friends!  I made this San Valentine Winter page, lol, I don't know how to call it...but we always have snow in February, this photo is from last year. I made this page with the new Serendipity collection by Blue Fern Studios and this paper name is "Contemplation" I love the mixed media design that it has. These chipboard that I used are the  Flourish Hearts, Everlasting Love and the Whimsy Flourishes . You will see all the process in the video tutorial.

I embossed all my chippies with the pearl and sea mist embossing powders by Blue Fern.

I cut out this card from the "Calling Card" papers.

I stamped with the Texture 1 stamp .

Blue Fern products:
Serendipity- Contemplation and Calling Cards paper

Chipboard: Flourish Hearts, Everlasting Love, Whimsy Flourishes
Embossing powder: Pearl, Sea Mist
Stamp: Brocade Texture
Mist:Winter Mint

Other products I used:
Prima Marketing: Art basics-gesso, matte gel medium, molding paste, flowers, anemone-stencil, glass beads
Tresor de Luxe- lace
Stazon-black, Ranger-embossing dabber, cheesecloth, Recollection- turquoise micro beads

Here's the video tutorial I hope you find some inspiration...Thumbs up!! ;)

Thanks for stopping by....Until next time! 
Hugs!xx
Marilyn

5 comments:

  1. Oh wouw. So beautiful and wonderful colors. I love this.
    Gr sabine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...Thank you so much Sabine! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing lay-out! I just adore your background work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful page and couple photo! Sans Valentine Winter page that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool color combination! Sort of subdued and sweet. Perfect for Valentines!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!