Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My Favorite Memories- My Creative Scrapbook

Happy Wednesday!! My second project with the beautiful November Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook. It is about my sister Karen when she was four years old, I remembered that day that my mom took us to the zoo many years ago, the photo isn't a great quality but for me has a great value.
The LE kit comes with these fabulous vintage cards by Finnabair, paper doily and the lace that I painted with oil pastels by Prima.
I cut out some tags and butterflies from the WE R papers from the kit to make the design in this page.
I will share with you more photos with closer details...


The kit has three packages of Prima flowers..love love!!!

I add some stickers from the Wildflower collection from the kit, I tell you ...you will love it!!!




It is one of my fave kits so far....and if you love it too, you can find one for you.....HERE

Thanks for your visit and for your lovely comments, I appreciated it!!!
Hugs! xx

Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. Your style is always the perfect combination of vintage/shabby chic and colourful. This lay-out is just another amazing example of that. It's truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful creation. Love the great, strong color and adorable photo. Xxoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very, very beautiful, Marilyn. I love your wonderful design, layers and colors!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!