Friday, November 6, 2015

Magic and Wonder with Vintage Christmas !!

Hello lovely friends! I worked with the new Vintage Christmas collection by Blue Fern Studios. It is so beautiful the paper and design are divine .
I selected the Auld Lang Syne paper and the Wonderland paper(base) for this page about my kids in the 2003 Christmas.  I treated the paper with gel medium. and after dry  I used the Imagine Ink "Winter Mist"  to enhance the beautiful blue/mint color tones on the paper. It's great that we have now  the mist, glitter and embossing powder in the same paper colors. 

I gave textures with a stencil and a mix of Imagine Ink-Glitter -"Pyrite" with gel medium.  The Winter Village chipboard was enhanced with the Imagine Ink-Embossing Powder-Fern. and added some Pyrite glitter.


My title is the Framed Winter Words chipboards that I treated with the embossing powder -Fern.



Here you can see the effect of the glitter in the chipboard and in the background.

Blue Fern Studios products used:
Vintage Christmas collection: Auld Lange Syne and Wonderland papers
Chipboards:
Winter Village and Framed Winter Words
Imagine Ink products:
WinterMint Ink
Glitter Pyrite
Embossing powder-Fern


Prima Marketing:
art basics:gesso, gel medium, modeling paste
art ingedients: glass beads, snow flakes, micro beads
flowers

Tresor de Luxe: lace


The November sketch challenge by Blue Fern Studios.  Our sketch designer, Michele Singh, has once again created a lovely sketch, with loads of possibilities.  More details.....HERE

Thanks for stopping by...Until Next Time!!!
Hugs!
Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, such a gorgeous and magical looking lay-out! I truly love your use of colours!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!