Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Yesterday layout and Video tutorial..Blue Fern Studios!

Hello everyone!! I share with you today a page and a video tutorial using the new collection by Blue Fern Studios  the beautiful Autumn Anthology .  This collection has a beautiful  designs and  colors. Blue Fern also released their new mist and I worked with them in this page and you will see all the process in the video tutorial at the end of this post. I used the Double swirl - large and the Yesterday word chipboards. This page is about my daughter and I in the last Autumn. Let's take a look at all the details...





Supplies list:
Blue Fern Studios-Autumn Anthology collection, Imagine Ink-Persimmon and Sky  color, Double Swirl- large & Yesterday chipboards
Prima Marketing- Gold Color Bloom, art basics gel medium, art ingredients: gold and rose micro beads, flowers, lace, gold pearls
Ranger- embossing dabber, distress ink
black pen- Signo/Uni ball



Enjoy it!!! and don't forget to click "Like" ;)


Thanks for stopping by...until next time!!!
Hugs! xxx
Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. Wowee, how gorgeous is this! I'm seriously blown away by all the beautiful little details that you added. The mixed media background also looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love these colors and how you bring dress designing into your work!! Xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!! I have watched many of your videos. Thanks for sharing. I plan to give some of your techniques a try this weekend. Hope they turn out as nicely for me.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!