Sunday, September 27, 2015

Memories- My Creative Scrapbook

Hi!! Here's another page that I made with the Beautiful September Limited Edition kit by My Creative Scrapbook. A Lovely memory of my workshops in Colombia last August.  This photo was taken in my first class and all these  "juiciosas" ladies like I call them endearingly, they stole my heart. I had a wonderful time in Colombia!    I made this page using the Blue Fern Studios papers from the LE kit and the fabulous Prima flowers. Let's take a look at all the details....

I cut out some flowers, hearts and butterflies from one of the papers.





You can purchase this kit.....HERE

Until next time.....Hugs!!!xx
Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. Wow, look at those gorgeous colours and your amazing background work! Such a fabulous lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowow, muchas chicas muy queridas en la fotooo, te quedó bellísimooo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!