Monday, August 31, 2015

DREAM....and Video tutorial for Blue Fern Studios!


Hello everyone! I've been sick and disconnected from my blog but I'm back in my feet again and today I share with you one of my August projects and video tutorial for Blue Fern Studios.  I'm using the new Frolic collection that is so beautiful...the papers, chipboards are awesome.  I recently traveled to Colombia to give workshops in a scrapbook event there and this page is about it.. here I am with the other two teachers and the owner of the event, I have three new lovely friends!
I selected the Graduated Squares chipboards to create the design in my page.   You will see all the work process of this page in my video tutorial that I hope you  find some inspiration! :) 

My title the word "Dream" that I applied stickels  but I can't captured the "frost"effect with the camera.
Bird Ornament chipboard

Blue Fern Studios Products Used:
Frolic collection: Amoroso paper
Chipboards:
Graduated Squares
Bird Ornaments
Dream- word


Prima Marketing:
art basics: gesso, gel medium, light paste
Color blooms
Flowers, lace, vine
Enjoy the video tutorial!!!



Thanks for stopping by....until next time!!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, look at all those gorgeous colours and details! I'm in love! Such an amazing lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh no había visto este Layouttt y me ha fascinadooooo Marilyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Voy a ver el tutooooo, me encantaaaaaaaa, ayy que emoción verme ahí!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very gorgeous and a lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!