Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Celebration....My Creative Scrapbook

Hello everyone! I just came from Colombia and I had a wonderful time with my workshops there, I will share with you photos soon.   But now I 'm going to share another project that I made with the gorgeous August Limited Edition by My Creative Scrapbook.  This page is about my kids and I worked this page using the Color Bloom  and burlap ribbon that comes in the kit.
This kit is an amazing kit...very shabby chic and I loved it!!!

More details...






 

 The August Limited Edition kit and you can purchase one for you.....HERE


Thanks for stopping by
Until next time!!!
Hugs!! xxx

Marilyn

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful Layout!!! LOVE all the texture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, Marilyn!! And, a lovely photo. Glad you had a great time in Columbia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you my friend? Lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous layout! Love it! What is this stencil called and by whom? It's another must have!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!