Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tis the Season- 7Dots Studios

Hi everyone! I made this page using the new beautiful "Thoughts Keepers" collection by 7Dots Studios. I wanted to create a unusual Christmas page.
I selected the Thoughts Keepers- No.3 paper and to create the background design I worked with two different stencils: the Damask Mask from the Soulmates collection and the Destination Unknown- Line Elements Mask with Art basics- Finnabair molding paste by Prima.
Thoughts Keepers Tags- 12 x 12

2 Crafty Chipboard- title and Tresor de Luxe-Lace.

Flowers, Color Blooms and Art Basics-mediums by Prima Marketing.


7 Dots Studios Supplies: Thoughts Keepers collection- stamp, 12x 12 tags, No. 3 paper
Soulmates collection- Damask Mask
Destination Unknown- Line Element Mask



Here is the December-January  "Holiday Spirit challenge" at 7 Dots' blog
It's about your holidays traditions... all details...here


Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

4 comments:

  1. I like the corner diagonal arrangement. Merry Christmas Marilyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your design with the circles looks amazing and I also just love the blue accents that you've added. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so eye-catching Marilyn! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!