Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas cards..

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are fine. I've been missing in action  but I haven't felt well lately and it's hard for me to be active in social media and my blog when I'm sick, it's horrible feeling sick, right? I continued making my Design Teams assignments and today I will share with you some of my recent projects so  if you have time check my others blog post.

I made this card using the new beautiful Christmas collection by Maja Design "A Gift For You".  I chose the "Made by Me" for my base card paper and I cut out some tags, illustration and cards from "Santa With love paper".






 "A Gift for You" 

I love this Santa's image from the "From Santa With Love" paper and I added some textures with stencil and molding paste.
 Peace, Love & Joy
I selected the hearts paper side to design my card, love the idea to mix hearts in a Christmas card. I added some tiny hearts and the word circle chippies by 2Crafty Chipboards.



I made both card using the "Send with Love" paper, love the beige, red, brown tones. 
Supplies: 
Prima Marketing: art basics, flowers, Color Blooms

Thanks for your visit!!!
Hugs!

Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. Your cards all look truly gorgeous! Just love them!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!