Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Make Lemonade..

Hi!! This is a canvas that I made with the new Coffee in the Arbour collection by Maja Design.  When I saw these papers I remembered a quote that my grandma used to say... and it brought me lovely memories of my childhood. So I used the phrase for the canvas! These lovely chipboard are from 2Crafty.  The papers are The Lemon meringue pie and the Delicious Moments.

I framed the lemonade illustration from the Delicious Moments paper with this pretty circular frame from 2Crafty chipboard

I added textures with molding paste and DCWV stencil and gave color with Shimmerz Sprintz (Chick-a dee, Tuscan Sun)colors.

Prima and Recollections...flowers

Supplies: Delicious Moments and Lemon Meringue pie papers from Coffee in the Arbour collection, 2Crafty chipboards, alpha-doodlebug design inc, Die Cut With A View-stencil, Prima flowers, Recollections flowers,chessecloth, lace, pearls, Shimmerz Sprintz-Chick-a-dee & Tuscan Sun colors.

Maja Design.....BLOG
2Crafty Chipboard...BLOG


Thanks for stopping by and until next time!!
Hugs!

Marilyn 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks gorgeous! It's such an amazing and sunny canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely glorious Marilyn!! Gorgeous colour and design!! Stunning!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply outstanding! Loving the yellow!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un Canvas precioso!!!!la colección es muy bonita y con el arte que tienes le has dado vida!!!
    Lo de la frase...es buenísima!!!! Aquí también se dice mucho.....jijiji
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is delightful, love that quote and yellow is such a happy color.. love the texture on your back ground too..

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!