Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy


Hello scrapper friends!  I made this page with the new collection by Maja Design "Coffee in the Arbour".  It is another gorgeous collection, beautiful paper designs with lovely colors.  My lovely niece Sabrina had her first recital, she was so happy and excited.  My sister sent me some pictures and when I saw it, I knew I had to work them with this beautiful collection. 

My tittle is this pretty chipboard by 2Crafty.

I worked with two different stencils: one for Prima and the other from Heidi Swap. Prima flower, CTMH buttons.

I chose for my page the "Flourishing garden" and "Let share a cookie" papers.

I used Shimmerz Sprintz/ Vibes and Faber Castle- Gelatos.

Here's the beautiful collection that you can see .....HERE
For more inspirations with Maja Design paper....BLOG
Thanks for your visit!!!
Hugs!xo

Marilyn

6 comments:

  1. This is so soft, elegant and super pretty! I looooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, so girly and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite work...love the shabby chic look and the gorgeous photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet and feminine I love it! Where do you get your Heidi Swapp stencils? I can't find them.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por sacar de tu tiempo y dejarme un mensaje son bien apreciados, me encantan!!!